Want to learn cooking?
Join our cooking classes!
1. TUSCAN COOKING CLASS
Attending our coking classes you will prepare an authentic Tuscan and Mediterranean meal, using fresh local ingredients, which vary by season.
For your menu you can choose three courses from the list below.
Participants can be from three to a maximum of five people, all working with the ingredients to create the final meal. At the end of the course, all the dishes you have prepared will be served in your dining room or in your garden for the dinner. For those who don’t want to cook, it is also possible to have only the meal. Special dietary requests are welcome and we kindly ask that you inform us at reservation.
The menus and ingredients are seasonal and subject to availability of products in the local markets. If you have special requests, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The service includes:
- 3-4 hours of hands-on lesson, starting at 15:30 approximatively
- A recipe book in English
- Your own apron and a meal with the prepared dishes paired with local white and red wines
The cost of the course is eur. 95/person for minimum 3 people (for any guests in addition to the dinner not attending the course the prices are the same of dinners at home)
2. COOKING CLASS WITH MARKET TOUR
CHOOSE YOUR OWN MENU
… and learn the hidden secrets of an Italian professional chef! We will prepare three courses chosen from:
APPETIZERS – ENTREE’
- Crostini toscani - Tuscan style crostini
- Crostini con pomodorini confit caprino e origano - Crostini with goat cheese, confit tomatoes and oregano
- Sformatini di verdure - Vegetable puddings
- Polpettine di carne - Meatballs
- Parmigiana monoporzione - Parmigiana (Aubergine casserole)
- Insalata di coppa - Pork Cup Salad and crispy vegetables
- Gamberi al lardo su crocchette di ceci - Shrimp with Lard and chickpeas croquettes
- Pasta o spaghetti all’Amatriciana Amatriciana pasta or spaghetti
- Pappa al Pomodoro Pappa al Pomodoro (tomato and bread soup)
- Panzanella Panzanella (tomato, bread and vegetables salad)
- Gnocchi bianchi o neri - Potato gnocchi (dumpling) Potato Gnocchi with cuttlefish ink
- Pasta alla Puttanesca - Puttanesca Pasta (tomatoes, capers, Olives, and Anchovies)
- Pasta o spaghetti Pomodoro e Basilico - Pasta with fresh tomatoes and basil
- Pasta o spaghetti Trabaccolara - Trabaccolara Pasta (fresh fish ragout)
- Vellutata con verdure di stagione - Seasonal cream vegetable soup
- Zuppa di farro - Farro traditional soup
- Coniglio al forno - Tuscan style Roasted Rabbit
- Peposo - Peposo (Traditional tuscan pepper beef stew)
- Vitello tonnato - Cold veal with tuna sauce
- Acciughe fritte - Fried anchovies
- Stinco di maiale al forno - Baked pork shank
- Cinghiale in umido - Boar stew
- Spezzatino di scamerita - Pork stew
- Bocconcini di seppia - Cuttlefish meatballs
- Impepata di cozze - Peppered mussels
*All courses will be held by a professional chef