TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.GENERAL Almost all the holiday homes published on this web site are of our own property; some are of our friends. We are not agents and we let directely our and our friends properties.
2. INITIAL RESERVATION When you place an initial reservation and we receive the booking form filled we will give you a quick reply within 12 hours. We will hold the property for 48 hours to give you the time to pay the deposit or the full payment of rental charge (depending on the time of your booking); if no payment is received within 2 days the property will be considered available for other clients.
3. BOOKING FORM When we receive the completed and signed booking form and the deposit or full payment of rental charge we will confirm your reservation. Until that time no contract or agreement will be considered to exist between you and tuscanyhomerentals.com , therefore we have no obligations to the client. The person in whose name the booking is made is referred to as client.
4. PAYMENTS A deposit of 30% is payable at the time of booking; the balance is required within 30 days before the first day of the rental period. If booking less than 30 days before the first day of the rental period please send the full amount together with the completed and signed booking form.
5. LETTING PERIOD VILLAS The minimum letting period for villas is 1 week during high seasons, changeover day on Saturday. During other seasons minimum letting period is four nights, changeover day flexible. APARTMENTS The minimum letting period for our flats is four nights every times during the all years.
6. ARRIVALS Clients are expected to arrive at the property between 3:00 and 6:00pm, unless otherwise specified. Clients must ensure that their flight comply with these times, taking into account driving time to/from airports. However if clients need to arrive at a different time they must notify us well in advance in order to make arrangements with the owner or his representative; if for any reason a delay should occur, every effort should be made to contact the owner or his representative. Upon arrival, clients should inspect the property with the owner or his representative and pay him a cautionary deposit as stated on each property description. This deposit will be refunded, less any money deducted for damages, on departure.
7. DEPARTURES Clients are expected to leave the property at 10am on the final day of the rental period. The owner or his representative will meet you to inspect together the property. Should you leave before 10am you must notify the owner or his representative at your arrival in order to arrange for a different time for the property inspection.
8. VOUCHER PACK The voucher pack will be e-mailed to the client when the balance and the completed booking form have been received. The voucher pack consist of: accommodation voucher, directions to the property, useful phone numbers, contact details of the owner or his representative. All the informations about the properties areas are published on www.tuscanyhomerentals.com.
9. PROPERTY DESCRIPTION All the villas/apartments are of our own property; some of them are of our dear friends. This is the reason we know very well each property and provide accurate descriptions. However we accept no responsability for any modifications made by the owner without our knowledge and/or for construction or alteration of the area surrounding the property.
10. PHOTOGRAPHS Photographs are intended to give a general idea of the property rather than details. tuscanyhomerentals.com accepts no liability for any change to the villa and any aspects of the surrounding land which may have changed since the photographs were taken. We will do our best to keep photographs updated.
11.CHILDRENS SAFETY AND EQUIPMENT Clients with babies and small children should check with us if children's equipment is available at the selected property. These may not conform with safety standards and are used at client's own risk. Not all the properties are supplied of cots and cribs.